24 January 2008

More Layouts

I've been doing a lot more scrapping than stamping these days… it seems to be a January habit of mine. I get into a flurry of scrapbooking to try and remember the year just past. There have been some great challenges posted online lately, so these are some of them that I have participated in.

This is a page about my oldest DD. The challenge involved choosing a word from a list given, then scrapping about it. They were all kind of unusual words, but there was no doubt who I would write about when I saw this one! All elements from "Embrace Life" freebie digikit by Sande Krieger for Memory Makers. Font is CK Becky.


This traditional page is, obviously, about my favorite color. I created the photo collage in Photoshop and had it printed on an 8x10 sheet. Cardstock, ink, alphabet stamps, and chipboard heart from Stampin' Up!, patterned paper by Rebecca Sower.

No comments: