13 January 2008

iScrap Blog Challenge

There’s an online crop going on this weekend over on iScrap, and it’s a blast! I’ve only completed one page, but I do have 4 more in the works which I’m hoping to finish today. This particular challenge involves a blog post. I’ve got to answer 5 questions and link them back to my blog, so here it is:

The Power of 5


1. Five things I can’t scrapbook without: My Mac, stamps, ink, a good journaling pen, Tombow Mono Adhesive.
2. Five places I have traveled to most recently: NYC, Walt Disney World, Bethlehem PA, Philadelphia, Schenectady (woo-hoo on that one)
3. Five things I watch on TV: Young & the Restless, Sopranos reruns, CSI, Criminal Minds, As the World Turns
4. Five foods I can’t stand: This is a tough one, because I love just about any food! Definitely raisins, sardines (DH eats them for lunch almost every day -- blech!), cooked broccoli (love it raw, tho), raw onions, and baked beans.
5. Five reasons to visit iScrap!: Contests with amazing prizes, inspiring work, challenges and crops to get you scrapping with ease, discounts on supplies, and FUN!

3 comments:

Papercrafts Diva said...

Alison,
What's an iscrap? I got a great book about scrapbooking called Real.life.scrapbooking from CK and I was so inspired by it! I love your list!

Stacey

Papercrafts Diva said...

Alison

Hey There! How do you get your watermark on your awesome creations that you post here. I checked out Iscrap too it look cool, have to find a few minutes to really look.

Stacey

Cindy said...

Wow, what a cool challenge! Sounds like fun. I will see if I can give it a whirl.

Thanks for coming by my blog.
c