21 September 2007

I've Been Tagged!

My friend Kelly over at Stamptageous tagged me this morning, so I get to have a little fun here!

1. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (1st pet / current car) Missy CRV

2.YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (Favorite Ice cream flavor and cookie) Coffee Tagalong (ooh! I like that!)
3. YOUR FLY GIRL NAME: (1st initial of your first name and the 1st 3 of your last name) AMol
4. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (Favorite color / Favorite animal) Green Tiger
5. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name / City you were born) Leah Schenectady (now that's a mouthful, even for a soap!)
6. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (1st 3 letters of your last name / 1st 2 letters of your first name) MolAl
7.YOUR SUPERHERO NAME: (2nd Favorite color / Favorite Drink) The Pink Margarita
8.YOUR NASCAR NAME: (1st names of your grandfathers) Hector Allan
9.YOUR STRIPPER NAME: (Name of your favorite perfume / Favorite Candy) Issey Twizzlers (another good one!)
10. WITNESS PROTECTION PROGRAM NAME: (middle names of your mother & Father): Lee Archibald (sorry, Dad, I had to tell!)

Hmmm... how I have to pass this along to someone else...

No comments: