16 September 2007

Consider Yourselves Challenged!


I attended a Stampin’ Up! seminar in Philadelphia this past weekend, and each of us was challenged to hold a $400 sales event in the next two weeks. If we do, we’ll receive a free stamp set (that will appear in the Spring-Summer Collection, coming out in January)! I’d like to share that challenge with all of you. If you call me and book a workshop between September 21 and 27, and if that workshop reaches $400, you will be invited to a free card class using the new stamp set! You can also score an invitation by placing a $40 or higher order before September 27. This photo features some cute projects made with the new set (the name escapes me right now — too much stamping and too little sleep over the weekend!).

2 comments:

Stamp With Linz said...

These cards are so cute! I want the new stamp set now! :)

Kelly A. Swienton said...

Allison, you've been tagged. You have to go to my blog and copy and paste the questions, then tag someone else! Have fun!