08 January 2007

It’s Sell-A-Bration Time!

Sell-A-Brate good times, come on! (Sorry, I’m such a product of the ’80s! My husband Pat starts singing that song at this time every year.) It’s the most wonderful time of the year — for stampers, anyway!

If you have never participated in Sell-a-bration before...here’s the deal. During January and February, for every $50 you spend on Stampin’ Up! products, you get to select a FREE Sell-a-Bration Stamp Set from the Sell-a-Bration Catalog! Workshop Hostesses (over $150 from in-home or catalog workshops) are also rewarded with an additional free set when their workshop hits $300 (which it always does during Sell-a-bration). If you are like me, you can easily hit that $300 mark all by yourself! If you didn't receive a Sell-a-Bration mini catalog from me, click here to view it online.

I accept orders from anywhere in the United States. Shipping is only 10% if you live next door to me or in Alaska! Contact me via email (click on "View My Complete Profile" to the left) to place your order. I accept Mastercard, Visa, or Paypal (preferred for online orders). If you contact me this month to book a home workshop, I'll give you a bonus free gift!

No comments: