24 January 2007

I’m Havin’ a Party!

Yep, I’m throwing my own party! Mark it on your calendar — Friday February 9 at 1 pm or 7 pm. Come on over for a free Stampin’ Up! workshop at my place. Just like one at your place, we’ll do a couple of make & takes, peruse the catalog, learn about Sell-A-Bration, and gab and visit. The only difference is, even tho I’m the hostess, YOU might be the one to take home the hostess benefits! I will raffle off the free stamp sets and merchandise to lucky party attendees. Yes, you must attend to win. You’ll get one raffle ticket for attending, another for placing an order, and another if you book your own workshop. After all the orders are in I will pull the winners. The number of winners will depend on the grand total of all orders placed (more orders equals more loot to raffle off!). If you’re on my mailing list, look for an invitation in your email box. If you’re not on my mailing list drop me an email and RSVP for either the afternoon or evening workshop. The more the merrier!

No comments: