04 May 2009

What's a LOAD?

I've got my May LOAD blinkie goin' over on the left. You may be wondering "a LOAD of what?" (Be nice, now.) LOAD stands for Layout A Day. I've taken the LOAD Challenge for the month of May to try and jump-start my scrapbooking. In case you haven't noticed, it's been awhile since I posted any pages. Thanks to the great Lain Ehmann for getting this going again. If you don't know Lain, you should get to know her! She does a great scrapbooking podcast called ScrapHappy that you can find over at iTunes (for free, of course).

So here are my first two layouts for the challenge. Still working on the album from our Disney trip back in 2007. I WILL finish this scrapbook if it's the last thing I do! These two pages feature Cosmo Cricket papers, and the photo strips are from Katie Pertiet at Designer Digitals.

No comments: